So sleepy..
I'm sooooo tired today!
Woke up at 6.15 am to teman my sister to the hospital. 6.15 am!!! I've only woken up this early three times this holiday. And that includes the first day when I woke up at 5 am because of jet lag. It's only 11.30 pm now but I'm already feeling very sleepy. Usually I sleep around 1-3 am and wake up at 11 am. Can't sleep yet though because I just took a shower. Beanie says it's not good to sleep with damp hair so have to tahan a bit longer. Argh!
4 more days before my flight! So fast! I still have a lot of things to prepare. Gonna buy some food stuff tomorrow, cannot forget 'bak kut teh' packets and curry paste. Hope they don't confiscate at customs. Hmm, I think that's the only thing I have left to buy. Already packed up one suitcase (22.5 kg, ngam ngam!). But there's still a lot of stuff I haven't packed yet. Don't know if they can fit into one suitcase or not. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm going to Genting this Saturday. Sort of like a going away trip. :D Can take it as a transition too. Apparently it was very cold yesterday (already?) up North, so I go from Kajang -> very hot, to Genting -> cool (I hope), and then finally Louisville -> cold. I didn't know I could plan so well. :) Ah who am I kidding? I'm the only person I know who has missed a flight because I went to the airport ONE DAY LATE.
Oh I went to watch The Banquet yesterday with my whole family. I thought it was okay, very very slow though. A few times I........
.
.
.
.
z.
zz.
zzzz.
zzzzzz........
(gone to sleep with semi-damp hair, will write more when I'm more awake)
Haha. Beanie? How dare the person tell you than? haha. Why do you need to teman your sister to hospital? What happened?
ReplyDeletebeanie? is also the word i want to comment..
ReplyDeleteso cute u call mario as beanie..
maybe should call him beanie the pooh..