Busy Bee
I've been busy!
Worked last weekend... again. Had a deadline on Monday, so once again here I am in the office trying to finish it up on time. I have to work on this meeting deadline thing... I'm sure working long hours cuts down my life span somehow.
So I'm in desperate need of a weekend. Since February it's been "work 12 days, rest 2 days, work another 12 days, rinse and repeat". Luckily I don't have to worry about exams for a while. At least not until early April.
The good thing is.. I get overtime pay! So I got an ipod Nano to reward myself. Love it so much. Yeah yeah, I know I have been saying I won't get an ipod. But err.. needed mp3 player mah. And if use phone as mp3 player, will use up battery very quickly. Keke. I got the red color one. It's pretty. Everyone who doesn't have one... go get one now!!!
Last Saturday I went to my colleague's house to play poker. I won some moo-lah! :) Got some pretty good cards for my last few hands. So yup, just about covered my meals for the week.
Oh I'm learning Spanish now! Cause you know, just in case I meet a Spanish hunk, I've got to make sure I know what he means when he asks me out on a date. Keke, just kidding. I'm learning Spanish because it's useful. Uh huh, that's right. Spanish hunk possibility was not a consideration.
I bought a learning package from Rosetta Stone. Spanish Level 1. And we started a "language corner" in the 6 cubicles around me. Everyday we post up a piece of paper on the wall with 3 phrases. One in basic Spanish, one in basic Chinese (complete with pinyin) and one for English slang. I think I learned more from those pieces of paper than from Rosetta Stone. But that's probably because I've only done 2 lessons.
But then didn't have time to do more lessons because... I've been busy mah.
So yeah, the moral of this blog entry is... I've been busy. But hopefully not crazy busy for too long!
I also got my red red red! bwahahaha...
ReplyDeletethe only thing(s) i know about spanish is..
ReplyDeletego mo es tas
mui bian
te amo
adioz
keke.. spelling i dunno lah~~