Short Update
It's my 2nd day at work! Hmm, quite a lot of things happened since I last wrote, but I haven't got time now to write. Don't wanna use 'company resources' for 'excessive personal use', though how they quantify excessive is beyond me. Still waiting for the broadband company to set up my internet this Saturday. Then I can log on to MSN Messenger!! Hmm, haven't gone this long without signing in before.
Anyway, will write more when I get internet access in my apartment. Off to the library to get some movies and maybe a couple of books. I just watched Pride and Prejudice again last night. Yes, I know I just watched it only, but it's very nice mah. And I didn't have anything else to watch besides Aladdin. Haha, guess who sent me that? Should have kept World Without Thieves and deleted Aladdin. Higher repeat value. Darn. So now I want to read the book again. I think I've read it a few times but can't really remember the story liao. Sense and Sensibility I totally cannot recall. Maybe I'll get both. Hope they will give me a library card!
wah working in the US, as what leh?
ReplyDeletefill in on the clueless pls, since u not online i couldn't pester u with silly questions, and the different time zone...