My Spring @ Louisville
In the preceding months that I went missing, I..
Thunder-ed Over Louisville.
Ran with the Roses at the Kentucky Derby.
Ate some of the best sushi I ever tasted.
Won and lost at Texas Hold'em.
Ambushed and got ambushed while playing Laser Tag.
Went underground literally in the Mammoth Caves.
Tried Equadorian Ethiopian cuisine for the first time.
Putted a hole-in-one and a triple bogey in Miniature Golf.
Thought my arm was going to break after just 2 rounds of bowling.
Cooked my first few Malaysian dishes since I came to Louisville.
Settled for playing Wii Sports as "exercise".
Found a good place to eat Bibimbap with raw egg.
Watched more movies than I ever did during my 3 years in Iowa.
Joined the circle of life via the Lion King musical.
Picked up phrases from a Chinese dialect.
Ordered take-out from all the major fast food chains.
Felt bad for not updating my blog. Really.
Wolfed down home-made quesadillas.
Picked peaches and hand-fed an alpaca at Huber's Farm.
Wore jeans to work for an entire month.
Attended my own "temporarily-going-away" party hosted by my colleague.
Learned that "one and one is two".
What a wonderful spring. :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt is not Equadorian, but rather Ethiopian...
ReplyDeleteAlso, some things you forgot:
Got front row tickets to live music
Employed a free chauffeur
Found a new pasttime in deal hunting
Helped a person understand why he came to Louisville
:)
haha.. really long time no see u blog liao~~
ReplyDeleten u n ur ex room mate are damn how to say ah.. 心灵相通..
both suddenly blog together.. hehe..